Saturday, September 15, 2007

No hard feelings please....

Ok., here's to the few of you who do read this and don't harrass me with a constant barrage of phone calls and emails! My third day of chemo was the worst and I have been in extreme pain ever since. These tumors in my lungs are not letting up and it's hard for me to breathe or do simple tasks like get up and out of the chair. This little bit of motion causes me to be short of breath, which causes pain in my ribs and lungs in my back area. The pain moves all around and I'm pushing all the pain meds I can find, but not much is working. I constantly use the heating pad and I find it's not so bad if I just sit still and don't move. It hurts to even move my arms. Wah-Wah. I knew this wouldn't be a good post, but it's inevitable. All this pain is also making me ridiculously cranky and depressed, so you can imagine how easy it is for my loved ones right now who insist on calling to see how I'm doing. ALthough I love them to death, now is not the time. It hurts to breathe, so talking is out of the question. I'd really like a bit of peace and quiet, which is why i'm posting this, so people will leave me alone for a little while at least. I know everyone just cares so much and it's hard to understand unless you're going through it. It's even harder to explain. I just know that when I'm in this much pain, I don't feel like talking to anyone and no hard feelings please.

2 comments:

AJC said...

:( I hope you are feeling better soon. I came across your blog while googling Kris Carr (have been reading Kris Carr's book & love it)

Anonymous said...

Great work.