Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Kitty

Anne Frank recalled a popular saying, "Paper is more patient than man," in her articulate diary she addressed as "Kitty." Feeling she had no one else with whom she could confide in, she gave her diary a persona. This is my "Kitty". Although, it is more out of convenience that I will utilize Kitty to post updates on my health or daily interests, I also hope it will be enough to keep me from being too bored and out of all the right kinds of trouble. (The fun kind anyways.)
As Anne Frank recalled the superior effects of writing I, too, am looking forward to the patience of pen and paper or, as it were, keyboard and the internet.
So, as my first blog appears to be blithe and perhaps a bit amiss, it serves its purpose.
Come, Kitty, we must prepare for future ramblings!

1 comment:

Lorie Tonti said...

Oh I can't wait 'til you're up to getting into some of the "fun" kind of trouble with me :)