Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Experience! Declare! Find and Discover!

Seems as if I should be having more regrets or wishes for things I didn't do or haven't done or experienced, but to be honest, I don't have many. I have the general sense of not having done or accomplished everything I wanted to, but it's taken so many others to point out how much I've lived, loved, travelled, explored, and experienced. Thank you to those dear friends, you know who you are. And the truth is, as ambitious as I am and was, there will always be the undiscovered, the yet-to-be-experienced, and the undeclared.
So, is it really worth my time worrying about what has not been or is it better to remember what was? Obvious to some, but unavoidable for others
.

1 comment:

Lorie Tonti said...

Will any of us ever be satisfied with our lives? It always takes someone else to point out the obvious. We've all lived and experienced, just in different ways. We can't do it all, which is why I think we are all so unsatisfied...