Friday, July 27, 2007

My real "Kitty"




Although I love the idea of giving this "diary" the copycat persona named Kitty, the one whom I truly confide in, day in, day out is my real kitty, Osbourne. He was the result of my family wanting to keep my spirits high and to provide distraction and possible source of happiness amidst all the gruel. He has quickly become the love of my life. I will try to keep you all posted as to his latest hi jinx, but I fear none are as entertained as I, his ever loving mama, who thinks every moment is cuter than the last.
The Latest:

He likes to sneak up on the counters and steal whatever bread ties he can find, knock them to the ground, and play like mad with them all throughout the house. He upturns rugs, knocks over bottles on shelves, and creates a tornado-like path all around, playing with those silly ties.

No comments: